Declaration of Particle Power
- All charges against particles should be dropped immediately.
- Newton's First and Second Laws should be repealed, for the reason that they restrict the personal freedom of particles.
- Newton's Third Law should be repealed since it is reactionary.
- Newton's demon should be arrested and held without bail, on charge of restricting the normal (and tangent) ingress and egress of particles from their private habitats.
- The universal speed limit should be lowered, since travelling at such speeds invariably results in destructive collisions.