Babylon 5 Dating Service guidelines
THINGS TO AVOID
- Bike rides around the station.
- A trip to the garden to watch the Starfury races.
- Your Third Most Favorite Thing in the Universe.
- Candlelit spoo dinner.
- Minbari triangle recital.
- Centauri religious festival.
- Narn opera.
- Line dancing.
- Technomage laser show.
- Animation film festival.
Interspecies dating can be confusing. Here are a few hints.
- Don't tell a Drazi, "That's not your color."
- Don't answer, "Beyond a shadow of a doubt."
- Don't end the date with, "Be seeing you."
- Don't ask a telepath, "A credit for your thoughts?"
- Don't suggest a day trip to the planet below.
- Don't offer to open a door unless you're sure it's not an airlock.
- Don't complain about moving food unless you're sure it's supposed to be still, and vice-versa.
- If you go on a blind date with a Minbari, don't let them drink.
- Be careful how you say it with flowers.
- Before you ask, "What's that fragrance you're wearing?" make sure your date is *wearing* it.
The meaning of certain statements or questions depends on context. Some examples are:
- Kiss my pouch.
- Want to see a card trick?
- Have some fruit?
- Care to look at my carvings?
- Would you like to take a trip down memory lane?
- You could make me feel young again.
- I have a mere fourteen words to say to you. Please listen very carefully.
- I have seven words to tell you.
- Do you like magic?
- Duck hunting.