In a surprise public statement today, the literary executors for the estate of the late Theodor Geisel announced the discovery of previously unknown works by Geisel among his papers. These papers indicate that Geisel, better known to his myriad of fans as Dr. Seuss, was in the process of writing scripts and story treatments for the popular television series, "Babylon 5".
A partial list of working titles, plot summaries, and script fragments was released by the executors. Some of the titles Geisel was working on are:
- "Morden Spears a Spoo"
- "Franklin Hatches the Gloppit Egg" (which was reworked by David Gerrold into the episode, "Believers")
- "If I Ran the Galaxy" (which features Centauri ambassador Londo Mollari prominently)
- "One Drazi, Two Drazi, Purple Drazi, Green Drazi" (which was reworked by J. Michael Straczynski into the episode "The Geometry of Shadows")
- "Ambassador Mollari, Will You Please Go Now?" (Sheridan loses patience with Londo when Londo tries to hide from an assassination attempt in Sheridan's quarters.)
- "Green Eggs and Spoo" (A mysterious man named Morden-I-Am goes around the station asking the ambassadors how they want their green eggs and spoo.)
- "And To Think That I Saw It On Babylon 5"
- "Ivanova Eats Spoo, Can You?"
- "Dr. Franklin's Sleep Book"
- "The Five Hundred Hats of Commander Ivanova" (examining all the different duties of Ivanova.)
- "I Can Lick Thirty Vorlons Today"
- "Oh! The Thinks You Can Think!" (which was reworked by J. Michael Straczynski into the episode "Mind War")
- "On Beyond Zeta Squadron"
- "Dukhat in the Hat" (While Sheridan is off-station, leaving Ivanova and Garibaldi in charge, a mysterious stranger wearing a large red-and-white striped hat appears, along with two "things". They wreak havoc on the station, encouraging Ivanova and Garibaldi to join in the fun, while Franklin tries to warn them that Sheridan would not like them doing this. As the jump-gate activates to let Sheridan's Starfury return, the stranger cleans up the mess and leaves. In the tag scene, we discover that the mysterious stranger is a thought-to-be-dead former Minbari leader.)
- "Dukhat in the Hat Comes Back" (We learn more about what happened at the start of the Earth-Minbari war.)
- "Kosh in Socks"