As a result of recent developments in Artificial Intelligence, the Society has a large amount of material for disposal at reduced prices, and offersto interested readers the following Superb Surplus Kits in Applied Mathematics.
Standard Kit includes:
Special de luxe Kit includes in addition:
- 1 uniform ladder, complete with rough ground and smooth wall
- 1 hemispherical bowl of radius a, supplied together with
- 1 uniform rod of length 2a sin(theta), with perfectly rough ends
- 2 particles, connected by a light inextensible string
- 2 rigid, smooth, incompressible and perfectly elastic speheres, of masses m and em (masses M and eM can be supplied if preferred).
- 1 hank uniformly flexible string
- 1 set assorted frictionless massless pulleys, in uniform box, guaranteed not to influence acceleration.
The whole ready packed in perfectly rough hollow sphere of radius r and negigible thickness. Price a+bx, where a and b are constants and x is the distance from the orchard at Woolsthorpe, Lincs.
- 1 rigid body, complete with axis, of moment of inertia I (moments of inertia A, B and C can be supplied at slight extra charge)
- 1 isosceles wedge with different coefficients of friction on all three faces, complete with pulley at apex (a connoiseur's item)
- 1 bottle of resisting medium, capable of extending to approximately 550gt / 2240 k feet
- n+1 bricks, ready stacked in a pile with uniform overlap
STOP PRESS: For sale: Klein bottle. Enquire within.