Saying "I Love You"
Top Ten Reasons Men Won't Say "I Love You"
- They don't mean it.
- They want to get laid, but not that bad.
- Their fathers didn't say it to their mothers.
- It has become a throw-away phrase.
- They don't want to be trapped in some long-term thing.
- They've said it before and found out they were wrong.
- They think it is much cooler to say it to other men, like Sammy and Frank.
- It will lead to "I'll marry you".
- It has become a throwaway phrase.
- If they say it, their genitals will fall off.
Top Ten Reasons Women Want Men To Say "I Love You"
- They like the words.
- Girls, at times, think that the "words" are important.
- They can brag to their friends that they got him to do it.
- It makes them feel all tingly to hear it.
- He ain't gettin ANY unless he does.
- It makes up for what a jerk he is the rest of the time.
- It makes sex better.
- The woman can say it back without risking rejection.
- The woman wants to see his genitals fall of