For those of you who don't already know, these are the rules that are in effect in every relationship.
- The female always makes the rules.
- These rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- No male can possibly know all the rules.
- If the female suspects that the male knows all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
- The female is never wrong.
- If the female is wrong, it is because of a vagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male said or did wrong.
- If rule number 6 applies, the male must immediately apologize for causing the misunderstanding.
- The female can change her mind at any given point in time.
- The male must never change his mind without express written consent of the female.
- The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
- The male must remain calm at all times, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
- The female must under no circumstances let the male know whether she wants him to be calm, angry or upset.
- Any attempt to document these rules could result in bodily harm.
- The female always gets the last word!