Signs Your Cat Knows Your Internet Password
- E-Mail flames from some guy named "Fluffy."
- Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
- You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like alt.recreational.catnip.
- Your web browser has a new home page: http://www.feline.com/.
- Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
- Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of "CyberDog."
- Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
- You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax and WarCat II.
- On IRC you're known as the IronMouser.