Transporter Pads Memory
Lets just say that the Enterprise has 10 transporter pads which can transport 10 people each. To operate all of those pads simultaneously would require AT LEAST:
4.8 x 1031 bytes
- TEN TRILLION TRILLION CD-ROMs (uncompressed)
- About 100 QUINTILLION times more RAM than is available in all computers on the Earth today.
- A string of 4Mb simms 113 MILLION LIGHT YEARS long.
- 500 QUADRILLION football fields covered 100 feet deep in 4 Mb simms
- 200 BILLION copies of all the Hollywood films ever made digitized at 30 fps into 1600x1200x24 bit images.
- 2½ copies of WINDOWS NT.