The Army's Definition of a Cow
- A cow is a completely automated milk-manufacturing machine.
- It's encased in untanned leather and mounted on four vertical moveable supports, one on each corner.
- The front end contains: the cutting and grinding mechanism, as well as, light sensors, air inlet and exhaust, bumper and a fog horn.
- The rear end contains: the dispensing apparatus and automatic fly swatter.
- The central section houses a hydro-chemical conversion plant. This consists of four fermentation and storage tanks, an integrated network, which is connected to the rear-dispensing unit.
- In brief the extremely visible features are: 2 lookers, 2 hookers, 4 stander-uppers, 4 hanger-downers and a swissy-wissy.