- Charles Darwin was a naturalist who wrote the Organ of Spices.
- The theory of evolution was greatly obfected because it made man think.
- Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, veins and caterpillars.
- The dodo is a bird that is nearly decent now.
- A liter is a nest of baby animals.
- A magnet is something you find in a bad apple.
- Typhoid fever may be prevented by fascination.
- The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects.
- Dew is formed on leaves when the sun shines down on the them and makes them perspire.
- Vegetative propagation is the process by which one individual manufactures another by accident.
- A hydra gets its food by descending on its prey and pushing it into its mouth with its testacles.
- The cerebrum is a cavity in the head.
- The human is more intelligent than the beast because the human brain has more convulsions.
- The process of turning steam into water vapor again is called conversation.
- Benjamin Franklin produced electricity by rubbing cats backward.
- The school is ventilated by hot currants.
- The earth makes a resolution every twenty-four hours.
- The moon is a planet just like the earth only deader.
- Sea water has the formula CH20.
- English sparrows & starlings eat the farmers' grain and soil his corpse.
- Sound is a rapid series of esculations.
- The cuckoo does not lay its own eggs.
- Parallel lines never meet unless you bend one or both of them.
- Algebra was the wife of Euclid
- Algebraical symbols are used when you do not know what you are talking about.
- Geometry teaches us to bisex angels.
- A circle is a line which meets its other end without ending.
- A triangle with an angle of 135 degrees is called an obscene triangle.