- One red fruit of the malus family ingested daily holds a medical disciple afar.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- Refrain from enumerating your poultry prior to their emergence from their calcified enclosures.
Don't count your chickens before they're hatched.
- The promptest feathered biped seizes the annelid.
The early bird gets the worm.
- Distant meadows are inevitably more verdant.
The grass is always greener on the other side.
- Everything is legitimate in matters pertaining to ardent affection and armed conflict between nations.
All is fair in love and war.
- An object penetrating the upper atmosphere irrevocably descends.
What goes up must come down.
- There's no sense demanding attention by loud screeches over spilled white liquid derived from the lactic glands of a female bovine.
There's no use crying over spilled milk.
- If primary failure is imminent, new attempts should be made repetitiously.
If at first you don't succeed try, try again.
- An ancient canine can't be instructed to fresh stratagem.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks.
- Members of an avian species of identical plumage congregate.
Birds of a feather flock together.
- Freedom from incrustations of grime is contiguous to rectitude.
Cleanliness is Godliness
- The temperature of the gaurded content of an unremittingly galled saucepan does not reach 212 degrees.
A watched pot never boils.
- When there are visible vapors having their prevenance in ignited charbonaceous materials, there is conflagration.
Where there is smoke, there is fire.
- A plethora of individuals with expertise in culinary techniques vitated the potable concoction produces by steeping certain coupestibles.
Too many cooks spoil the soup.
- Neophyte's serendipity.
- A revolving igneous conglomerate accumulates no congeries of small, green bryophyte plant.
A rolling stone gathers no moss.
- Abstentation from any aleatory undertaking precludes a potential escalation of a lucrative nature.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
- Missiles of ligneous or quarried masses have the potential of fracturing osseous structure, but appellations will eternally remain innocous.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.