The following are new Windows messages that are programmed into Windows 2000:
- Enter any 11-digit prime number to continue.
- Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.
- Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!
- Bad file name! Go stand in the corner.
- This will end your Windows session. Do you want to play another game?
- Windows message: "Error saving file! Format drive now? (Y/Y)"
- This is a message from God Gates: "Rebooting the world. Please log off."
- To "shut down" your system, type "WIN"
- Cereal port not responding.... BREAKFAST.SYS halted.
- COFFEE.SYS missing... Insert cup in cup holder and press any key.
- File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)
- Runtime Error 6D at 417A:32CF: Incompetent User.
- Error reading FAT record: Try the SKINNY one? (Y/N)
- WinErr 16547: LPT1 not found. Use backup. (PENCIL & PAPER.SYS)
- User Error: Replace user.
- Windows VirusScan 1.0 - "Windows found: Remove it? (Y/N)"
- Your hard drive has been scanned and all stolen software titles have been deleted. The police are on the way.