Arkendale Community Hall is re-opening for bookings from Monday 3rd August 2020
- For the time being we are restricting attendance to a maximum of 16 people at any event.
- The kitchen will not be available for use (other than to obtain fresh drinking water and to access the first aid kit).
- Hirers will be issued with additional "Special conditions of hire during Covid-19"
- Hirers will be required to perform and confirm their own risk assessment for their event. A sample risk assessment form will be provided, which is in addition to the normal risk assessment hirers should undertake as a condition of their hire of the Hall.
- In addition to the normal tidying/cleaning required of hirers, we will be asking them to clean items they will have touched, and a checklist will be provided to them.
- We will review the situation towards the end of August, and onwards, in the light of the general Covid-19 situation and government guidelines.
- Please contact our Bookings Secretary, Caroline, to discuss your requirements, as normal - see the Booking page