Arkendale Community Hall is open for bookings
Under the new Covid situation, from 19 July 2021, the Hall will be available for bookings for activities and meetings as before, with the following requirements:
- we recommend a maximum of 30 people at any one time in the Hall
- we recomment that visitors to the Hall use the NHS Covid-19 app to check in using the Hall's QR code for Test and Trace, and/or
- we recomment that hirers record details of the people who are using the Hall in their booking(s), for the purposes of Test and Trace
- we recomment that hirers perform and confirm their own risk assessment for their event.
- if the kitchen is required to prepare food or drinks, then details must be agreed in advance
- we ask that you adhere to the Special Conditions of Hire During Covid-19 (available from the bookings secretary - see the Booking page).